- Drive and Close Drill
- One player starts at the kitchen line and the other starts at the baseline. Player at the kitchen feeds a short ball and the baseline players drives then closes in to play out the point on half the court.
- Good practice for improving aggressive attacks moving forward as well defending incoming power as the net player.
- Practice driving down the line, middle, and body.
- Important for practicing explosive movement coming forward.
- Variations include net player being more or less aggressive on their counterpunch to give the closing player more attacking opportunities.
Drive and Close Drill
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.