- Drill - Letting the Ball Go
- One player can only block, dink, or let the ball go. The other player can attack at any time.
- Look for a bigger windup from drilling partner to indicate attack.
- Ready position should be low in order to get out of the way of the ball.
- Give yourself a step back when it looks like they may be attacking the ball.
- Move the ball around with more offensive dinks as well to make the drill more realistic.
- Attacker should be working on making their attacks look similar to their dinks as well to make it more difficult for their drilling partner.
- Also use this drill for blocking practice when hard attacking shots are left lower.
Letting the Ball Go Drill
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.