- Basic Volley Kitchen Line Game
- Both teams start up at the kitchen line. One player will feed a medium pace ball on a straight line to the other team as a volley to start the point. Points will typically be played out quickly as reflex volley exchanges so it is important for all players to be ready from the start.
- All players should feed, mixing up who receives the first ball.
- Attempt to feed the first ball at the height of the net or just above it.
- Great game for getting a lot of reflex volley reps.
- Practice covering the middle just as you would during a regular point.
- Slow the ball down after the initial first volley when appropriate.
Volley Kitchen Line Game
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.