- How to Beat Bangers
- Know that almost every shot will be coming at you hard.
- Use compact punch volleys to quickly get the ball low and to keep your opponents deep in the court, forcing them to continuously hit low percentage shots.
- Shorten your backswing on your punch volleys to ensure solid contact out in front.
- Adjust your target area to your opponents feet when they are closing into the net. Low balls are the hardest balls to attack consistently.
- The fastest way to slow down a banger is by letting out balls go! Stay low and when it’s shoulder high, let it fly! It is critical to collect free points from the balls that are overhit. Let more balls go than normal and you will be surprised at how many balls go long.
How to Beat Bangers
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.