- Attempt to get your drop to bounce.
- Paddle face should be angled slightly up to create loft.
- Maintain balance by having your strike zone be at knee height slightly out in front of you.
- Aim crosscourt to increase consistency by going over the lower part of the net to the longer area of the court.
- Bend knees
- Backspin is common but should be largely unintentional.
- Stance should be semi
- closed to turn shoulders and hips.
- Aim your drop approximately one foot about the net with the peak of your shot no higher than your opponent’s head.
- Cock wrist slightly upwards for stability and consistency.
- Swing path should be low to high with follow through at shoulder height.
Backhand Drop Cross Court
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.