- Stay balanced by keeping your weight on the balls of your feet.
- High takeback, accelerating during your backswing until you get to the bottom of your swing, when you decelerate.
- Swing upwards making contact with a flat paddle face to generate slight topspin.
- Lock wrist
- Take advantage of your opponent being on their heels by aiming your dink deeper than normal.
- Keep your opponent guessing by occasionally attacking with the same windup.
- Pivot onto your back foot so your feet are staggered and your body is turned.
- Raise your lead arm to fully turn your shoulders and increase disguise.
Big Swing Offensive Dink
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.