- Hit your dink in the same direction your momentum is taking you by pushing off your outside leg and hip.
- Hit your dink with more loft to give yourself margin for error over the net.
- Minimal backswing, minimal follow through.
- Recover back into position after executing your shot.
- Swing path is low to high
- Swing should come from your shoulder rather than wrist. Wrist should be locked.
- When pushed backwards pivot onto your outside leg.
- Attempt to get your dink to bounce in front of your opponent.
Forehand Volley Roll Dink
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.