- Serving Basics
- #1 most important thing when serving is get it in!
- Strike the ball out of your hand
- Aim for the center of the service box for maximum room for error if you are struggling with consistency.
- Hit your serve with plenty of clearance over the net to avoid net errors and to get the ball deep.
- Contact point should be slightly in front of your body, just above knee height, with your arm at moderate extension.
- Stance should be semi closed with your shoulders and hips turned sideways.
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.