- Slice Serve
- Feet shoulder length apart
- Shoulders turned toward target
- Swing from out to in, pulling your elbow towards your body
- Contact the inside of the ball
- Contact point just above knee height
- Good knee bend
- More paddle head speed generates more spin
- Follow through up to opposite shoulder
- Most effective when the slice takes opponent off to the side of the court. Attempt to get the ball to break the sideline before it crosses the baseline.
- Grip should be continental/handshake
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.