- Jumping Backhand Erne Ad Court
- Wait until opponent has hit the ball to prevent them from reading when you will be hitting your Erne.
- Push off your left leg and land on your right leg.
- Look for a floating ball close to the sideline that you can hit a backhand on.
- Cock your wrist back to tilt the paddle face down as much as possible to get your shot angled down at your opponents feet.
- Do not attempt to add power by flicking your wrist. The momentum of your jump will supply plenty of power.
- Best area to aim is usually down the middle.
- If your contact point is lower, you may need to aim short cross court.
- Attempt to also recognize when you are able to hit your jumping backhand Erne off of a high drop close to the sideline.
Jumping Backhand Erne - Ad Court
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.