- Two-Handed Backhand Counter from the Ad Court
- The two-handed counter offers additional power, stability, and snap to aggressively counterpunch a down the line attack.
- Snap left wrist to roll over the ball to get your counter angled downwards.
- Attempt to cover your opponent’s down the line attack with one lunging step to get lower and for greater efficiency.
- Aim your counter low and through the middle.
- Prepare by cocking your paddle slightly above your wrists to allow your swing path to be more down rather than flat.
- Be on the balls of your feet to aggressively counterpunch rather than on your heels in a defensive posture.
Two Handed Backhand Counter - Ad Side
120th Video Launched June 27th
Ben, Collin and Dekel just completed shooting 52 more videos for 2022/2023
We will continue to launch a new video each week.